5 MORE Ways a Laguna Beach Vacation Can Improve Your Romantic Relationships
Back by popular demand, here are a few more ways to help your relationship grow while on vacation. With all the fantastic Southern California Vacation Deals available now, it just makes sense to do a little ‘Vacation Therapy” for the good of your relationship. Pitch this list to your significant other. Just be ready to book once they sign off on the idea. Here is the list:
- Create Memories. One of the promises that my wife and I made to each other when we got together was that we would always have good stories to tell our grandchildren. I cannot imagine having grandkids and the only thing I can share with them are stories of meetings at work and who got fired. I’ll bet you feel the same. You want to share with your grandkids the fun and exciting stories and adventures you and your partner had. Not the boring ones.
- Remember the Spark. I am guessing that you got together with the person you are with because there was a spark. There was a moment when you recognized that you wanted to invest some serious time into this person. Sometimes that spark gets blown out by the demands of work, family and other obligations. Being away from all that, even temporarily allows you to remember why you got together with this person in the first place, and vice versa.
- Build your friendship. At the core of every healthy relationship is a deep friendship. Sometimes we can get so focused on responsibilities, promises, and goals that we forget that you and the person you are with are friends. Fortunately, there is so much to do in Laguna, from bars to bike rides to surf breaks, it’s easy to rekindle or strengthen a friendship. After all, what do friends do? They PLAY together.
- Taste Freedom Together. It’s no secret that when you take advantage of one of our Southern California Vacation Deals that you will get a taste of freedom. Let’s face it, if you could spend most of your time on vacation and then work two weeks out of the year, you would most likely do that. In fact, that is the goal of retirement. By taking a romantic vacation, you remember what you are working all those hard hours for. To be free and experience together all the wonderful things that freedom brings.
- Renew Your Faith in Each Other. Being on vacation is an in-your-face demonstration of what can happen when you and your partner work together. People all over the world dream of taking a vacation at an exclusive resort like ours, so be proud and feel special that you get to take advantage of this opportunity. If you can achieve this destination, when so many other can’t count yourself as not only lucky, but blessed. Share this blessing with each other and recognize that if you can achieve this together, you can achieve just about anything.
I must warn you, this is not to say that you cannot take full advantage of our resort as a single person. We have lots of singles who vacation alone and wouldn’t have it any other way. But with the amazing Southern California Vacation Deals being offered right now, why not take a friend? Who knows, they might even become a closer than a friend as a result.